This blog carnival is now CLOSED.
Happy November, my dear fellow otaku bloggers! The year is almost over, can you believe it? Less than 2 months and it’s going to be 2017 soon. Anyway, I’m getting ahead of myself so without further ado, I hereby declare the 7th Fujinsei Blog Carnival OPEN! Share your best posts and have fun connecting with our fellow bloggers. Please don’t forget to read the following rules to avoid your submission from getting deleted. Thank you.
Duration: November 7 to November 13
Rules of Participation:
- This carnival is OPEN ONLY to people who blog about anime, manga, or anything related to Japanese culture and media, and of course the otaku world.
- Share the link to a specific blog post at the comment section below, NOT just your blog address. Include title of blog post and a short explanation of what your post is about. It doesn’t have to be a recent post, but it has to be a post that you’re proud to show off.
- Only 1 link per blogger.
- Please visit at least one participant’s link; don’t just leave yours and move on. This carnival is intended to foster a give-and-take relationship.
- If you wish to comment on a post, please visit the participant’s blog and comment there, not here.
- Shared blog posts must be decent. No overly offensive materials.
- Participants who violate any or all of the above rules will be deleted from this carnival.
Important! Please Read:
⌈I received a couple of complaints regarding these blog carnivals from newer participants. I was told that my carnivals are unhelpful and didn’t really do anything for them. I investigated and it turned out that nobody visited, much less commented on their links after they submitted theirs. Okay. So here’s the deal. Understand that leaving your link at one of my carnivals does NOT guarantee that you’ll get more likes, comments, and traffic. Think about my blog carnivals as meet-and-greet events for fellow bloggers and an opportunity to invite others to your blog. The keyword is “invite”. Make your post as “inviting” as possible. I’m not going to do the work for you, my friend. You have to write an interesting post and include an engaging title and short summary when you submit, so others will want to read it. It’s NOT my fault if your post is boring. You also need to take the initiative to reach out to the other participants. Read their posts and leave a comment. Let them know that you found their post through my carnival, and I’m pretty sure that they’ll return the favour. That’s what we call give-and-take: the main reason why I host these blog carnivals. Finally, another gentle reminder to please read the carnival rules above to avoid your submission from getting deleted. I deleted quite a few entries from the previous carnival for violating the rules. Thank you.⌋
This blog carnival will close on November 13 (Sunday). If you miss this carnival or have another blog post you want to share, feel free to participate on the next carnival which I will host again next month.
After this blog carnival ends, I will compile my favourite submissions into a “Best Posts Round-Up”. Check out last month’s→“Best Posts Round-Up of the 6th Fujinsei Blog Carnival”
Please note that I’m not making you feel obligated to subscribe to any of the participants’ blogs, although I’m sure that they’ll greatly appreciate it if you do. Feel free to subscribe only to those you liked. My main purpose for hosting this carnival is for us otaku bloggers to have the chance to connect with each other.
De wa, go forth and explore each other’s blogs to your hearts’ content. All otaku bloggers unite!
Support Fujinsei by using the following affiliate links whenever you shop online with these websites:
Fujinsei is also a WordAds member, so if you would be so kind as to turn off your ad blocker when using this site, that would be greatly appreciated.
Read Disclosure Policy for more information about how this site uses affiliate links and ads. Thank you very much for your support!