Interested in writing for Fujinsei? Join the Fujinsei Team Now!!!
Hello! This is Arria Cross, and I’m looking for guest post bloggers and regular contributors.
- Must be passionate and knowledgeable enough in at least one of these otaku fields: anime/manga, seiyuu, idols, games, light novels, J-pop, J-drama and anything related to Japanese culture and media. I am also open to accepting topics outside Japanese culture, such as Asian drama and pop culture (e.g. K-pop, T-Drama, etc.). I am always considering to expand the scope of topics in this blog, so if you have a field that you want to write about that is currently unavailable here at Fujinsei, feel free to pitch it to me.
- Must write well in English with good grammar and no spelling errors.
- Must write in a decent language that is not overly insulting or offensive. Absolutely NO BULLYING others!
- [IMPORTANT!!!] Must have time to respond to comments on their guest post/contributing post in this blog.
- Blogging experience is not required, but desirable.
- Must be decent. No overly offensive materials. Racist, misogynistic, libelous, false and misleading content is absolutely NOT tolerated.
- Must be original and appear nowhere else on the Internet including your own blog without my permission. By submitting a post for publication to this blog, you are giving Fujinsei exclusive rights to host your submitted post.
- Must fit the theme of Fujinsei. Read previous posts in this blog for more information of what kind of posts are published here.
- No personal affiliate links and/or links intended for promotional and/or sale purposes without my permission.
- I reserve the right to edit your post.
- Submission does NOT guarantee publication.
- If your submission is approved, a WordPress.com account is mandatory, so I can grant you direct author access to Fujinsei and publish your post using your own profile. If you don’t have a WordPress.com account, you can create one here.
Submission Guidelines (After Inquiry Approval)
- No word count limit. At all. Awesome, right?
- Title must be original and if possible, creative. (e.g. How I Lost Weight Watching Anime) No generic titles, please. (e.g. ONE PIECE Episode 400 Review)
- Must be written in understandable English. If you’re interested in writing in Japanese or in Tagalog (Filipino), let me know first.
- Include at least 1 good quality image with a descriptive keyword for the image file name.
- You may include a short introduction of yourself and links to your own blog/website and/or social media accounts.
- Go to Contact and send me an e-mail by filling out the form.
- Type either Guest Post or Regular Contributor on the subject line.
- At the comment field, provide the following: (1) brief self-introduction; (2) your intention of contributing to Fujinsei as either a guest post writer or a regular contributor; (3) at least 1 post idea or a potential title with brief summary of what it’s about
- Allow up to 3 weeks for response to your inquiry. If you have not heard back from me after this allotted time, feel free to send me an e-mail again gently reminding me of your previous inquiry. Sometimes e-mails get lost or buried in my inbox, or I mistakenly delete them. Please be patient.
- If I like the idea you pitched, I’ll ask for a draft of the article. After reading the draft, I’ll either approve or reject it.
Thank you very much for your interest in writing for Fujinsei. Best of luck! Cheers!
Recommended posts to help you write better posts:
10 Reasons Why I’m NOT Reading Your Blog Posts
Fujinsei Kempo: Achieving Enlightenment the Otaku Way
How I Get Blog Post Ideas: Anime & Manga Edition
Long? Short? What’s the Ideal Length for a Blog Post?