Motto: Free to be ME
WHO ARE WE?
Otaku Warriors for Liberty and Self-Respect
We are a group of otaku bloggers who promotes acceptance of all individuals regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion and disability. We emphasize the importance of respect, kindness, and tolerance to every human being.
Blog tours are our main method of raising awareness for our cause. We, the members, show our solidarity by writing individual posts about a relevant topic and publishing them on our own blogs according to our appointed tour stops. All members are encouraged to participate.
REQUIREMENTS OF MEMBERSHIP
- Must be a blogger or vlogger who blogs about anime or any otaku-related topics
- Must be passionate and respectful about our cause which is the acceptance of all human beings regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, and disability
- Must be ready to participate on our blog tours
If you have any questions or if you’re interested in becoming a member, please visit our official blog.
To All Members:
RULES OF MEMBERSHIP
We have a strict “3 Strikes You’re Out” system regulated by our Members Review and Disciplinary Committee. Please read the following rules and help OWLS maintain peace and order. Thank you.
As members you shall:
- be respectful to all fellow members and avoid any rude and derogatory comments against the groups we are fighting acceptance for.
- participate as much as you can in our blog tours. You don’t have to participate every single time, but please be an active otaku warrior, not a ghost member.
- inform the Secretaries Arria and Crimson ahead of time if you find yourself unable to honour your appointed tour stop pledge.
- be proud and have fun of your otaku passions while at the same time raising awareness for a great cause together with your fellow OWLS
- stay AWESOME living out our motto “Free to be ME” (yeah!)