いらっしゃ～い！ I am Arria Cross of Fujinsei. Please read the following and keep them in mind while accessing my blog. If you have any questions or concerns about any of the following policies, feel free to contact me. Thank you!
– Disclaimer / Terms & Conditions of Use Agreement
– Disclosure Policy
– Comment and E-mail Policies
– Guest Post/Contributor Guidelines
Disclaimer / Terms & Conditions of Use Agreement
1. Most of the posts are my own opinions and may not necessarily be concrete facts. Please be mindful of this when reading my posts.
2. Please do not copy any content in this blog without my permission. Claiming my content as your own will not be tolerated. Excerpts and links may be used provided that full and clear credit is given to me and my blog.
3. Some content in this website may not be appropriate for younger readers below 18 years old. Reader discretion is advised.
4. I do not own the videos, soundtracks and images, including all trademarks reproduced in this blog that are not the property of, or licensed to myself. They are all rights reserved to their respective copyright, license, design and database holders. Their use is intended only to enhance and provide additional information for my blog posts. If you are an owner of a copyrighted video, sound file, or image that is posted anywhere in my blog, feel free to contact me and I’ll take it down immediately.
5. This blog contains links to other websites. Most lead to websites containing additional information relevant to the content for your convenience. Some may be affiliate or sponsored links which will be clearly labeled. I am not responsible for the validity or safety of the linked websites.
6. There may be other bloggers who write for this blog besides myself. I am not responsible for any misleading information or undisclosed affiliate links or paid sponsorship in their posts.
7. I reserve the right to claim for damages and criminal offence if someone violates any of these terms and conditions.
This blog earns money through the following:
Advertisements are enabled in this blog and I get paid by cost per impression (CPI). Meaning, the more you visit my blog, the more I get paid. However, this only works if you don’t have an ad blocker or if it is turned off. So please turn off your adblocker or whitelist this blog. Thank you!
When you use my affiliate links to shop online, I earn a commission for every sale. Please see Support for a list of my current affiliate links.
You can support my work as a blogger and as a webnovelist on Ko-fi.
I accept sponsored posts depending on the offer. I’ll clearly indicate whether a post is sponsored or not. If you are interested in sponsoring a post, feel free to contact me. Please note that I don’t accept all offers. I reserve the right to decide the content of the post.
As an affiliate, I only redirect you to shopping websites, so I do NOT collect any sensitive information such as your billing address or credit card information. All financial transactions are handled by the shopping websites themselves, not by this blog. I am not responsible for any use of the personal information you provide to the shopping websites. I recommend that you review their respective privacy policies.
If this blog were sold to another entity, user information would be one of its assets that will be transferred to the acquirer. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of this website may continue to use your personal information as set forth in these policies.
This website uses SSL technology, as evident by the padlock on the browser. However, this is not a guarantee that data transmissions cannot be accessed, altered or deleted due to firewall or other security software failures. You are responsible for your own online safety and privacy by investing in good anti-virus programs.
Comment and E-mail Policies
I love hearing from you. I encourage you to comment on my blog posts or send me an e-mail.
Blog Commenting Policy:
1. Always be respectful. Please don’t insult or pick fights with me, or with the guest bloggers/contributors, and also with your fellow commenters.
2. Go ahead with your constructive criticisms. Don’t expect me, however, to agree with you. I have my own opinions which may not align with yours. Also be mindful that there is a big difference between constructive criticisms and insults.
3. I absolutely do NOT tolerate comments that are:
– rude, disrespectful, insulting, or derogatory
– racist, misogynistic, homophobic, or xenophobic
– spam or any comments that try to advertise one’s self, or products and services unrelated to the topic of discussion
– pornographic, violent, or dangerous
– utterly false and misleading
– abusive, bullying, harassing, slandering, libelous, or anything that violates the law
4. Only one link per comment. My comment settings are strict. Any comment containing more than 1 link is automatically marked as spam.
5. I’ll assume that you also live in a country that allows you freedom of speech and expression. This gives you the right to say whatever you want to say (as long as it’s not illegal) in YOUR blog, not on mine. This is why I reserve the right to delete comments that I don’t want in my blog, regardless of whether they’re harmless or not.
6. You own any comments you post in this blog. You are responsible for the content of your comments. You relieve me of any liability that may arise from your comments.
7. Whenever you post a comment anywhere on this blog, you are granting me a royalty-free license to use it in any format. (e.g. quotes)
1. Any personal information you provide me on e-mail via the Contact Form is private. Your e-mail is sent directly to my online mailbox and will only be visible to me, unless my e-mail account is hacked or breached.
2. Like the commenting policy above, please always be respectful when sending me an e-mail, especially if you wish me to respond. I NEVER tolerate abusive, offensive and threatening e-mails. I will take the necessary actions to stop them, including reporting them to the appropriate authorities.
3. I respect your privacy, but please be aware and understand that whenever you e-mail me, all of its content are mine to do as I please. So please think twice before sending me any sensitive or personally-identifiable information about yourself, especially materials that violate the law. I will not hesitate to hand over your e-mail and personal information if required by the law or ordered to do so by a court.
4. Please allow me a few days to reply.
5. I may not reply, depending on the content of your e-mail and how I perceive it.
Guest Post/Contributor Guidelines
1. Must be passionate and knowledgeable enough in what you want to write about.
2. Must write well in English with good grammar and no spelling errors.
3. Must write in a decent language that is not overly insulting or offensive.
4. Previous blogging experience is NOT required.
Blog Post Policy:
1. Must be decent. No overly offensive materials. Racist, misogynistic, libelous, false and misleading content is absolutely NOT tolerated.
2. Must be original and appear nowhere else on the Internet including your own blog without my permission. By submitting a post for publication to this blog, you are giving my blog exclusive rights to host your submitted post.
3. Must fit the theme of Fujinsei. Read previous posts in this blog for more information of what kind of posts are published here.
4. No personal affiliate links and/or links intended for promotional and/or sale purposes without my permission.
5. I reserve the right to edit your post, as I see fit.
6. Submission does NOT guarantee publication.
7. If your submission is approved, a WordPress.com account is mandatory, so I can grant you direct author access and publish your post using your own profile. If you don’t have a WordPress.com account, you can create one here.
1. Go to Contact and send me an e-mail by filling out the form.
2. Type either “Guest Post” or “Regular Contributor” on the subject line.
3. At the comment field, provide the following: (1) brief self-introduction; (2) your intention of contributing to my blog as either a guest blogger or a regular contributor; (3) at least 1 post idea OR a potential title with brief summary of what it’s about.
4. If I like the idea you pitched, I’ll ask for a draft. After reading the draft, I’ll either approve or reject it.
Submission Guidelines After Approval:
1. No word count limit. At all.
2. Title must be original and if possible, creative. (e.g. How I Lost Weight Watching Anime) No generic titles, please. (e.g. ONE PIECE Episode 400 Review)
3. Must be written in understandable English.
4. Include at least 1 good quality image with a descriptive keyword for the image file name.
5. You may include a short introduction of yourself and links to your own blog/website and/or social media accounts.
Changes in Policies
Any changes will be posted on this page and is subject to change without notice. You are advised to regularly check this page for the most updated policies.
– January 5, 2019: Created this Policies page.