I’ve been waiting for this moment for more than 2 months now. Since we founded Otaku Warriors for Liberty & Self-Respect (OWLS), crimson613 & I have been championing for Yuri!!! on ICE as a blog tour topic. And we succeeded! Yes! We’re so happy! Since February is Valentine’s month, I think it’s very apt that we OWLS are sharing the love about YOI.
Continue reading Upcoming Yuri on Ice “Flights” Blog Tour (OWLS)
Hello, my beautiful folks! How are you all doing? Some of you are already aware of the new super group of otaku bloggers that I have the pleasure of being one of the founding members. Otaku Warriors for Liberty & Self-Respect (OWLS) just wrapped out our first ever blog tour titled “Disruptors”. Yay yay!
Continue reading “Disruptors” Blog Tour Round-Up (OWLS)
This blog carnival is now CLOSED.
Welcome to the first ever Fujinsei Blog Carnival for this year of 2017, hosted by yours truly! Yay yay! Wohoo! This is so exciting. I hope that all of you had a wonderful New Year. So without further ado, I hereby declare the 9th Fujinsei Blog Carnival OPEN! Share your best posts and have fun connecting with our fellow bloggers. If you are participating for the first time, just please remember to enjoy yourself. Don’t be shy. All of us are nice here…most of the time. And also please don’t forget to read the following rules to avoid your submission from getting deleted. Thank you.
Duration: January 9 to January 15
Rules of Participation:
- This carnival is OPEN ONLY to people who blog about anime, manga, or anything related to Japanese culture and media, and of course the otaku world.
- Share the link to a specific blog post at the comment section below, NOT just your blog address. Include title of blog post and a short description of your post. It doesn’t have to be a recent post.
- Only 1 link per blogger.
- Please visit at least one participant’s link; don’t just leave yours and move on. This carnival is intended to foster a give-and-take relationship.
- If you wish to comment on a post, please visit the participant’s blog and comment there, not here.
- Shared blog posts must be decent. No overly offensive materials.
- Participants who violate any or all of the above rules will be deleted from this carnival.
Continue reading [CLOSED] 9th Fujinsei Blog Carnival: All Otaku Bloggers Welcome!
Goodbye 2016! Hello 2017!!!
HAPPY NEW YEAR, MY DEAR FOLKS!
Wohoo!!! I wish all of you a blessed year this 2017. May you and your family be safe and healthy. And of course, may you have the willpower to stick to your resolutions (I doubt it, though). Good luck!
Continue reading Happy New Year!!! + OWLS Blog Tour & New DGS Translations
2016 is ending! What a crazy year, not only as an individual but also as a blogger. I’m very thankful that Fujinsei survived another year and is still as weird as ever. (whispers: To be honest, I think it got even weirder this past year) Nevertheless, the fact that this blog is still active to this day is already a cause of great celebration for me. Thank you, my dear folks!
Continue reading Fujinsei 2016 Blogging Highlights