Achieving Enlightenment the Otaku Way
Osu! Greetings, shokun! Cross-shishou here for another set of Fujinsei Kempo lessons. Today’s lesson is a set of life lessons I compiled that we can learn from sports anime. All of these life lessons are very practical in nature and can be applied into your daily lives, so that you can transform into the best person that you can be. So are you ready to learn? Okay, let’s start. Osu!
10 Ways Sports Anime Can Help You Become the Best Person You Can Be
Continue reading 10 Ways Sports Anime Can Help You Become the Best Person You Can Be
How many of us have heard this comment before?
Anime fans are weird.
Countless. If you haven’t heard this yet, well, then you’re weird. 😉 I’m writing about this because I noticed that quite a lot of visitors use this search term “anime fans are weird” or something similar and for some reason, are led to my blog. I’m not complaining. More visitors for me, yay!
Curious, I typed this search term and lo and behold! There are so many interesting entries in the search results. Some of them are laugh out loud hilarious; some are impressively heavy with research and theories; some are a mixture of both; some are more on personal perspectives; and some are, to be honest, so stupid and ignorant that I wonder if the authors are still talking about citizens of planet Earth. Nevertheless, all of these are very amusing to me.
Continue reading Anime Fans Are Weird (Or So They Say)
Hello! Are you a new blogger looking for ways to attract the first followers to your young blog? Or are you an unsatisfied blogger looking for new ways to take your blog to the next level? If yes, then this post is for you. Fujinsei may not be that impressive, but it has made me proud in the 3 years since I created it. I hope that the following blogging tips I learned from experience will help grow your blog in a positive way.
10 Ways to Make People Love Your Otaku Blog
Continue reading 10 Ways to Make People Love Your Otaku Blog
This blog carnival is now closed.
It’s that time of the month again, folks. I hereby declare the 15th Fujinsei Blog Carnival OPEN! Share your best posts and have fun meeting and connecting with our fellow bloggers. If you’re a new participant, don’t be shy! You’re always welcome. Please don’t forget to read the following rules to avoid your submission from getting deleted. Thank you!
Duration: November 6 to November 12 (Monday-Sunday)
Rules of Participation:
- This carnival is OPEN ONLY to individuals who have blog posts about anime, manga, or anything related to Japanese culture and media, and of course the otaku world.
- Share the link to a specific blog post at the comment section below, NOT just your blog address. Include title of blog post and a short description of your post. It must be about anime, manga, or anything related to Japanese culture and media, and the otaku world. It doesn’t have to be a recent post.
- Only 1 link per blogger.
- Please visit at least one participant’s link; don’t just leave yours and move on. This carnival is intended to foster a give-and-take relationship.
- If you wish to comment on a post, please visit the participant’s blog and comment there, not here.
- Shared blog posts must be decent. No overly offensive materials.
- Participants who violate any or all of the above rules will be deleted from this carnival without any warning.
Continue reading [CLOSED] 15th Fujinsei Blog Carnival: All Otaku Bloggers Welcome!
Halloween is upon us, folks! I hope you enjoy trick-or-treating. As for me, I’m looking forward to all the chocolates and candies. Yum! Now let me return to business. Without further ado, I hereby declare the 14th Fujinsei Blog Carnival CLOSED! It received a total of 22 “approved” entries.
Big THANK YOU to all the participants and those who read the posts in the carnival. These carnivals are nothing without all of your support. You’re awesome!
The following are my favourite posts from this carnival.
Arria’s Best Posts Round-Up of the 14th Fujinsei Blog Carnival:
Continue reading Best Posts Round-Up of the 14th Fujinsei Blog Carnival