Good day, dear friends! I hope that you are all feeling wonderful. Today I would like to put a spotlight on the awesome group that I’m part of, Otaku Warriors for Liberty & Self-Respect or OWLS, for short. Some of you already heard about us. I’m the Secretary and proud to be one of the founding members of the group, alongside other amazing otaku bloggers. Feel free to visit our official blog for more information about our group.
At the start of April, our awesome PR team, headed by Naja (Nice Job Breaking It, Hero) along with our dear President Katrina Sade (Grimm Girl) and the new addition to the PR team Lita (LitaKino Anime Corner), worked together and did a livestream on Youtube. Please watch it, if you haven’t yet. And also don’t forget to subscribe to our Youtube channel. Thank you.
Uploaded by: OWLS Bloggers
Continue reading Join Otaku Warriors for Liberty & Self-Respect (OWLS)!!!
Achieving Enlightenment the Otaku Way
Osu! I’m back again, shokun, for the second part of this 2-part lesson series. I hope that last week’s lesson, “10 Signs That You’ve Watched Too Much Yuri on Ice (Part 1)”, helped you understand yourself better regarding your Yuri!!! on ICE watching habits. Let’s start today’s lesson, shall we? Osu!
10 Signs That You’ve Watched Too Much Yuri!!! on ICE (Part 2)
Continue reading 10 Signs That You’ve Watched Too Much Yuri on Ice (Part 2)
Achieving Enlightenment the Otaku Way
Osu! Greetings, shokun! It’s been a while, isn’t it? I hope that you are still working hard on embracing your inner otaku, and ultimately achieve enlightenment the Otaku Way. Our lesson for today is about the anime phenomenon that is called Yuri!!! on ICE. If you’re an anime fan, you must’ve at least heard of this anime. If you’re already an Icer, then this lesson is for you, as you may be in danger of watching “too much” Yuri on Ice. This is part 1 of a 2-part lesson series. Shall we start? Osu!
10 Signs That You’ve Watched Too Much Yuri!!! on ICE (Part 1)
Continue reading 10 Signs That You’ve Watched Too Much Yuri on Ice (Part 1)
This blog carnival is now CLOSED.
Welcome to April, my dear fellow bloggers! I hope you are doing fabulous. Without further ado, let me declare the 11th Fujinsei Blog Carnival OPEN! Share your best posts and have fun connecting with our fellow bloggers. New participants are always welcome! Please don’t forget to read the following rules to avoid your submission from getting deleted. Thank you.
Duration: April 3 to April 9
Rules of Participation:
- This carnival is OPEN ONLY to individuals who have blog posts about anime, manga, or anything related to Japanese culture and media, and of course the otaku world.
- Share the link to a specific blog post at the comment section below, NOT just your blog address. Include title of blog post and a short description of your post. It must be about anime, manga, or anything related to Japanese culture and media, and the otaku world. It doesn’t have to be a recent post.
- Only 1 link per blogger.
- Please visit at least one participant’s link; don’t just leave yours and move on. This carnival is intended to foster a give-and-take relationship.
- If you wish to comment on a post, please visit the participant’s blog and comment there, not here.
- Shared blog posts must be decent. No overly offensive materials.
- Participants who violate any or all of the above rules will be deleted from this carnival without any warning. This rule should be enough.
Continue reading [CLOSED] 11th Fujinsei Blog Carnival: All Otaku Bloggers Welcome!
Good day, folks! It’s officially spring season, and I can’t wait for the weather to follow suit. What’s more, there are exciting new anime titles to be aired this spring, and I’m sure all of us can’t wait to watch them. Anyway, let’s get on to business. Without further ado, I hereby declare the 10th Fujinsei Blog Carnival officially CLOSED! This carnival saw a total of 33 “approved” entries. Not bad.
Continue reading Best Posts Round-Up of the 10th Fujinsei Blog Carnival